It's December already

12/2/17

Hey guys gonna have to make this a shorter post, I want to finish my exam that's due tomorrow by 12pm tonight and I honestly haven't even studied for it. Not only have I not been studying, I haven't been to the class since September or so. I'll let you guys know how I did tomorrow.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the new video. I worked really hard on it and it took quite a while honestly. The beginning part didn't come out as planned but overall I'm really happy with what I was able to create. I've decided as I mentioned yesterday that I will be running ads soon for the blog and for my YouTube channel to build the audience more quickly but I also want to begin taking more advantage of the free access to audience also. Simply I will be posting more. As a creator the initial phases are always difficult but I'm hoping that for this blog for example; there's an average of 7 views per post, so I'm hoping to make 4 or 5 posts a day to at least break 20 views a day. Basically I want to really begin building my platforms.

I really appreciate all the support you guys give and just know I'm doing my best. I'm working very hard to get things rolling and to be in a position where I can have the time to really focus on everything I want to do. I hope you guys will stick with me.

See you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

it's Friday, thank god!

a pretty typical start to the week I guess