100 Subscribers as of today, let's GOOO

12/11/17

Guys oh my goodness, it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! Oh my goodness, please if you have any support for what I'm doing at all and have just a second to spare please go check my YouTube subscriber count. I won't say exactly how right now but oh my goodness I have surpassed 100 subscribers!

Some of you may not be able to understand or relate but honestly it feels so good to just have some results, some sign of progress. I'm working so hard, and honestly with not as much effort as I'm about to start giving towards this business stuff and to see any progress at all is just amazing.

Man this is just so cool, there has been about an hour intermission between the first part and this new paragraph as I completed yet another upload for the channel. I am so excited and motivated by having over 100 subscribers on YouTube, it was a major goal for me and somehow we made it happen. I have some big big goals in life and this for sure was a significant milestone for me. I can't wait to begin making some monetary gains meaning, building my business. I obviously am not just in the business for making money but it would even be nice if I sold 1 T-shirt from my T-shirt store before the end of the year. To have any financial success before the end of the year would pretty much bring me to tears lol. I mention all this stuff now as I always say, for myself and for you guys. If and when I accomplish my goals I'll never be one to lose who I am or to show off my gains as a means of "looking cool." No, never. A major thing for me and my business is to give back and to be able to educate people who share similar interests and mindsets so that you too can reach your goals and have such nice things.

I document all of this stuff daily man because someday I can't wait to look back and say wow, look how far I came. To be able to say yes, I was easily excited by even $9 profit which I make off of my T-shirt sales and to just know that I have never and will never take anything or anyone for granted. I am so thankful for what I have, yes I aspire to have and to be more and do more in life, but I am so thankful for what I've been given. I am so thankful for the 7 or so of you guys that are currently here reading these posts everyday. Do I want more readers, engagement, and revenue from this blog? Yes, who wouldn't? But man I am so thankful for this. I am so excited to see where we'll be a year from now. Practice only makes perfect and things you do consistently only become habitual.

241 Subscribers on the dash in my creator studio, my goodness. That number will probably go down sadly, but I know we'll get back there and even further beyond. I simply can't believe it lol, I really wanna make this happen. I want to keep growing until 5 Million subscribers and even further beyond that. I am so ready to have a successful drop shipping business also and after finishing this post I'm gonna get to work, I'm tired of talking about it, I'm ready to be about it. I think Shopify will be my main priority with Affiliate Marketing following behind.

Anyways guys I'm building up so much here for the personal brand and I really want to get more people to see what we have going on. I really want to share more with you guys but I'm hoping you guys will continue to support me by checking back with my daily blog which I post on here each and every day man! Big things are coming soon including some giveaways hopefully, and hopefully something big in time for Christmas. So anyways guys, stay tuned, keep reading the posts, watching my videos if you are one to watch my videos, and keep up the support. And definitely keep moving forward.

See you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key