What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Down below you'll see an assignment required from us as homework. The class is a waste of time, but sometimes I take more from it than I thought I even could. This assignment is sort of a self reflection which I do here daily on this blog. I hope this helps, there were several questions asked of us under the two headlines in bold which you'll see my answers for below.


Ideal Profession

"I don't have an ideal career and honestly, I'd prefer to never settle with just one. The type of work I'll be doing ideally would involve marketing and advertising for businesses as well as content creation and sales for my own business. I enjoy working with numbers and data so I would do all the of back end work myself. Although most of this work can be done remotely I would rather travel and take the job with me. As a marketer I prefer to work with larger businesses but ideally, I wouldn’t refrain from any business opportunities. I like to help people and to be able to see results so I believe that through this industry I would achieve my definition of success. I’ve never considered income when making choices thus far but as another good reason to decide on this path, income can be determined by my own performance. Despite having very little monetary success thus far I’ve spent the majority of my time over the last few years developing my skills to be able to live my ideal lifestyle. What excites me most about this stuff is that I’d get to actually help people. I believe that this industry is only going to continue to grow and regarding my own path, I can’t even imagine where it will take me. As far as what I hope to contribute to this field, I hope to provide a unique way to operating within it. Considering the little knowledge that I currently have on this type of work I hope to further motivate people to simply always remember to help others and chase their dreams. "



LMAO this is so not funny but I find it just so un-inspiring to the point where for me I see the title and say yes, I now know my only choice is to chase my dreams. To me, if you're undecided on what "to do for the rest of your life" as a 20 something year old kid this title should basically tell you, which is so true here in 2017, that your chances of landing 1 career and having it for the duration of your life is so minimal that you shouldn't even try to find that 1 career. 






Alternative Career Ideas

"Although I already plan to provide services in multiple industries, if I were not able to find work in my ideal field of marketing and sales I would look for opportunities in web design or computer repair. This new job title or career industry would basically cover both hardware and software of computers. I would be working with technology related companies to provide services for anyone with technological devices. Although I’d prefer to provide services remotely, I would settle for working on simple repairs and installations of computers and smart phones. I am both passionate about this field and all things technology, and I like that I could help solve people’s struggles with their daily used items. The fact that technology continues to advance is what excites me most about this line of work. You can’t settle on learning one thing and hope to excel in the field for very long. New things are always happening and the results for just knowing something that others don’t, can be very high. If I were to only work with computer services I would hope to simplify the organization and language processing with computers to make it easier for people to fix the problems of their devices. "

I gotta be honest, writing this post was harder than the first one. Can't wait to see everyone else's posts.

LMAO X2 omg this dude is awesome, his backup career is to move to Hawaii, become a surf instructor, and marry a "cute" surfer girl. I'm so serious that's what he put. That's freakin awesome. All I needed for today was to know that I'm not the only robot in this schooling stuff that just reads out:

I will become [insert ridiculous health related career here]. I will attend more schooling aka accumulate more debt but will for sure be [insert ridiculous health related career here].





That's just not me I'm sorry. I think the song "Perfect" by Simple Plan and any other side similar to this can be used to describe me. I'm sorry! I'm sorry I don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm sorry I can't be perfect.

But you know what, forget that, no apologies coming from me. Because you know what? I will succeed and I don't need your help. I'm not gonna apologize to professors that don't care about you anyways, or to loan providers for taking out money who just want your money anyways, and I'm darn sure not gonna apologize to myself. If anything I'm gonna leave myself this message:

I'm gonna achieve any amount of success, I'm gonna go anywhere I wanna go, I'm gonna do whatever it is that I want to do with my life. And with this blog, my YouTube channel, and whatever other platform I choose to use I'm gonna show people how I did it. You might not like what I have to say but you're gonna read it because I'm going no where.

It's not okay to just settle for what others want from you/ or for you. It's not okay to not be happy to just so that others can be happy. It's not okay.

I'm not doing this for you. If you don't like what you're reading, then don't read it. If you don't like me, the world is big enough (somehow) for all however many of us you can't see.

I will show up everyday. You will not outwork me. I will make a difference for someone. I will create change. I will continue to grow whether you want me to or not.

And if you're here to grow, if you're here to learn, if you're here with some care for what we do then together we move. It's 11/12 2017 and this is just the freakin beginning.

This assignment and hearing other people's perspective's in my community is just motivation for me. Alternative career? Lol I don't see myself chasing a career only to not be happy with what I'm doing. If you see me working that small job, not on the same pay level or even level in management as to where you thought I'd be or where you're at just know I'm working. This dream, this path, is a path. I will make it to the end.


Thanks for reading. Share this post. See you tma.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing...wowh!
    It's my time for sleeping with some good reading for me. No story's but interesting reality. Lmao can you teach me good English writing too ha ha enjoy your day 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely haha, I just had to share this moment, a real moment in my life that hopefully will spark some interests. But yes definitely, your english is already pretty good if it is not your primary language but I can for sure teach you! Enjoy your night :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome info. We will be reading and going over this a few times. So much information! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

Scheduling is key