people do what they wanna do

2/21/2018

alright guys this post will be short, unfortunately you guys did not get a video yesterday, if that was indeed yesterday that I'm recalling. I wasn't able to finish the video but I'm actually glad I didn't as we filmed a bit more for it today. I left the blog and stopped my time editing early to study for an exam which turned out to be moved to next week 😑

I will try to bring more value tomorrow but unfortunately today I am just tired honestly both physically and emotionally. I don't feel like working, my body aches, and I really just wanna sleep

I am so happy to announce that the business is growing ever so slowly, I'm moving forward everyday and hope that you guys are too. life is crazy however, so much happens so random although I believe that it all happens for a reason. random texts, random interactions with the police for me and other innocent people in this world, friends, it's all just crazy. I'm trying my best to stay humble and focused but this world we live in presents so many distractions and challenges.

hopefully new video tonight, cars and coffee takes place this weekend so I'm planning to be there filming, too many exams are happening over the next couple days so I can't promise that the blog posts will get better but I will try my best.

thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key