a pretty typical start to the week I guess

1/29/2018

guys today's post may be shorter, I have to get my priorities together. I somehow managed to just turn in an assignment late, an assignment in which I had known of the due date since the first day of class. Not only this, I also had told myself that I would get it done over the weekend only to completely waste yesterday. I literally did nothing. I have to stop doing that.

so now that assignment will lose points, points lost for no reason. I'm getting better but I really have to be more accountable and responsible. I don't aspire to be perfect but honestly this is just a silly mistake, a mistake that I truly cannot afford. I have to do well in my classes, I have to graduate this May.

I've come too far, I'm too close to the end. I truly have enough debt as is in student loans and I honestly have no excuse. Listening to some of the problems others face in my situation or in my same age bracket I truly have no excuse.

I think that the best option for me here involves just enjoying the process. I have to just begin to enjoy life more and to take things slowly rather than rush through these times which I honestly have been trying to lol. I am trying to make more friends, I am trying to be more active and get out more, I am trying to better organize myself to be able to use my time more effectively. It's just tough honestly. Doing this school thing while building a business while also trying to have a social life is just a lot.

But I'm gonna get it done.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key