crazy crazy thursday

12/14/17

Oh my goodness my people, another good day. Wow it is so late yet again, but today was indeed quite a crazy day. I actually do have a bunch more work to get done aside from all the stuff that had me in such a happier mood when starting this post. It's been about 20 minutes since I wrote the first sentence but now I must quickly finish this post as I have a busy day tomorrow.

The good stuff:

I managed to sell one of two of my Babolat Aeropro Drive Gt tennis rackets on ebay for $100 and the other I'm awaiting to hear if $90 is a reasonable adjustment. I was given these rackets back in 2010 when I first started playing the game and the original price was $199 per racket. Yes, tennis is a very expensive sport haha, but honestly people tend to get new rackets every year which is insane. Anyways we go from $400 of tennis rackets in 2010 to roughly $200 in just about 2018, I for sure am okay with this. Most often you play with a racket and some wear and tear occurs so to say that with 7/8 years of play the value has only gone done about $100 per racket, that is not bad.

I of course wasn't thinking too heavily on this stuff when it came to selling, my main priority was making the exchange fair and to be honest, I've taken great care of these rackets as I do with all of my stuff. The rackets have been used obviously but are still in great condition, I really hope the next owner appreciates them. They had been sitting in my room for quite a while now and even when I did use them they would only frustrate me as they weren't suitable for my game.

Anyways guys, there will be more discussion as well as video or two on this stuff to come soon so stay tuned. Product sales is huge and it's certainly not new and darn sure not going anywhere.

Product sales, service sales.

I have a take home exam due by Sunday night, a 2 page paper due tomorrow, and then I'm done :)
for about 5 weeks lol, I am so ready to graduate already. college is such a pain

see you guys tomorrow

Comments

  1. I'm so happy for you that you almost done with your home exam. And after that 5 weeks free...you deserve it. Love to read your great posting. It's Friday night here, very late...wish you a nice weekend and cross my fingers for you my friend. Take it easy..as always you are awesome:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liana, you are the awesome one :) I keep forgetting the time difference, I hope you have a great weekend also and just know that you are appreciated!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key