time to work

2/17/2018

man my current job sucks lol
how many of you can relate? or how many people do you think say this kind of stuff on a regular basis?
I for sure think it's at least a little prevalent, many people don't enjoy going to work

thankfully this little part time job is temporary, within the next 4 months, life could and most likely will be very different for me

I'm just so thankful for this moment and life in general, I really can't wait to have my freedom back and to basically not have to think of homework or classes that need to be taken

I'm currently working on certifications for marketing under Google & Facebook, as well as certifications for IT repair under Google, building my email list and gaining valuable knowledge in the field of business, as well as constantly working on my YouTube channel and providing daily posts for you guys here on this blog, all while being a full time college student :P

ugh another late posts, I'm sorry guys, Saturdays are usually tough - random line but there was about an hour's delay between the previous section and this line here

okay I'm not gonna ramble here, instead I'll leave you guys with this and then I'll see you guys tomorrow

chase your dreams
the only one who can stop you is you
live life for yourself
never let anyone get you down
and dare to dream
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key