Scheduling is key

Day 19.
Stick to the schedule! Man, almost missed today's blog post. Today was a different kind of day. Spent more money on xbox live to play some video games with an old friend of mine, that was nice. It rained pretty much all day here but I didn't use the day as I had hoped.

Scheduling is so important. Tomorrow will for sure be different as all the ideas I had planned to get done for the day will be written down for tomorrow. If you didn't know, just writing down your ideas plays such a big role, trust me.


I'm so so happy to say I finally finished that video on my car I seem to have been working on for too long now, it's finally behind me. It's honestly not what I wanted it to be, I know I can do so much better, but it's done. It's all a process. The next will be better, and so will the one after that. But honestly that video I uploaded was not too bad, I chose the music way before I had the idea to make the video and I think it just flowed together pretty well. If you wanna check it out I'll leave a link to it below

Click here to see that video

Anyways guys tomorrow is Monday, most people will be going out to get stuff done. Going to class, to work, etc. I have no plans =P I was just asked to play tennis tomorrow but the high for tomorrow will be 59 degrees so I can assure you I will not be going outside to make myself sick. Rather, I will spend at least some time putting more stuff on the market, doing more research on affiliate marketing, and promoting my videos and social media.

Thanks for all the support guys, hope you guys are killing it!
Keep moving forwards, see you guys tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Great Post Again. We don't blame you, no need to make yourself sick. It's winter now bro! We will definitely help with the promotions and markerings. Question? Do you do graphics in videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are truly amazing, your support alone motivates me so much to keep going and to keep growing. I can't wait to continue building here on these platforms to work with great people like you, if there's anything you ever need besides the usual support please don't hesitate to ask. I certainly am not going to put myself in a position to get sick right now lol, too much work to be done! As for the graphics in videos, I used to be a bit better with editing a few years back, I edited within the Adobe Suite. Now I'm using free software and I'm trying to redevelop my editing and storytelling skills. If you're interested in animations I actually have never done any work with animations but will hopefully work with better software to be able to soon

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?