almost done...almost

4/30/18

I'm free at last, well hopefully. will know by wednesday, I'm fairly confident that I was able to pull through my h374 class overall with a C.

let the fun begin...adulthood

5/2/2018

so close yet so far
looks as if I've completed everything except for h350 (nutrition)
I have to both take and pass the final exam

I'm trying my best and giving everything I have
I just really want to be done with this whole college this
I certainly never want to deal with people in this particular environment again
I for sure want to help and motivate everyone, I hope to be able to share my opinions to help others following my journey
but I'll never play the role as student of a university again
it's not worth the money (wasn't for me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

Scheduling is key

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?