thunderstorms coming tomorrow :L

4/14/2018

Cars & Coffee was great, I always enjoy this show but I certainly cannot wait to travel and visit a show elsewhere. It's really sad in my opinion to see such a heavy police presence at our show however, we hardly have a car community as it is so why push people down. If you don't know anything about C&C basically all you need to know is that it's an international type of thing where car enthusiasts can gather and enjoy their cars. Just youTube search, Cars and coffee dallas, houston, miami, or california and you'll get a glimpse of what a "good" show looks like. Burnouts, accelerations, and maybe some revving is in my opinion mandatory at these shows but as of course, the overly sensitive population does not care for this stuff and according to the law, some of it is illegal. Long story short, our show barely appears on the internet as it's honestly lame, we rarely get any supercars such as Lamborghini's or Ferrari's to appear and we definitely get nothing comparable to Dallas or those other mentioned shows with regards to fun stuff (burnouts etc.) it sucks, there's little money here already and the police are just there to keep it that way

but it's been another good Saturday thus far
as I may have mentioned yesterday, I'm finally becoming more hopeful with regards to my future
the family is doing good
I actually woke up on time for the show today
it's all going well, I can't complain

alright I will stop here... be back after work

10:44pm
another fun saturday of work
another $50 or so for the pot

Happy Birthday to my mom in roughly an hour
it's crazy how life goes, what life is
I'm just ready to get to the next level, to be better than where we are now

big things coming soon :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key