thanks for reading, thanks for your time

4/4/2018

weird days man... I simply cannot wait to no longer be a college student. it has been a very weird and in my current opinion, not so beneficial experience. it has taught me a lot, primarily life lessons. lessons that I would've learned with any of my other options available at age 18 in my opinion. I would've been happier with the other options. I for sure would've been happier working right after high school rather than immediately going to college.

skipped class again :)
skipped class, spent some time at the internship, then went back to campus
got some more rackets to string (potentially a new client), and sat through a presentation on "effects of aging on Cardiovascular health." very good presentation

I actually managed to film some more for the YouTube channel, hopefully I can get back on the 8 ball

tonight I really need to finish if not get much further on the assignment for h374 that's due on Friday as tomorrow I'm expected to be at my internship again. I also want to edit a bit and work on the website but we'll see

as of course, things may be going against me again. we're supposed to be getting some bad weather this Saturday so I might not be able to attend yet another C&C
I'm hopeful that I can spend some time tomorrow doing what I want to be doing

this has definitely been a good week financially for the business
1 racket - new client whom will potentially bring in more clients    (string provided) $20 paid extra
2 rackets - the business partner (appreciate it bro, overnight job)  (my string)             $40
hitting sesh possibly on Friday                                                                                      $50
2 rackets - potentially a new client                 (string provided)                                    $30
total for the week +$140 (for the business)
expenses... gas, food, YouTube car decal

crazy, crazy week and somehow it's already almost over... 4 more weeks of classes til graduation

time to work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key