one of them one's... Friday

4/6/2018

do what you have to do to be able to do what you want to do
no more doing things just because everyone else is doing it
I do what I have to, if I don't have to nor want to then I won't do
it's not good to compare yourself then end up feeling bad for yourself
do what you have to do to be able to do what you want to do

tennis today for pay :)
tennis tomorrow maybe just for play
stringing rackets x2

still haven't finished this stupid assignment for h374
as of course, we got yet another assignment today : due in two weeks

I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WORK ON MY BUSINESS
jesus christ, I am so ready to be done with college
no way can I even afford to go to my internship today, sorry
I have to finish this stupid school work first...

but on the bright side... it's Friday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key