no compromise - simple on digital

4/15/2018

thanks so much for all the support guys, I now will begin my transition over to other media outlets for my business as of today. I've done a lot of "talking" along this journey since entering college, since becoming sad and depressed and choosing to pursue other opportunities, and ultimately since starting this new path with business and what I have today

Simple Made Digital

  1. Social media marketing
  2. Education for starting an online business
  3. Education and consulting for improving one's life overall
  4. YouTube
  5. e-commerce and Affiliate Marketing
this business has so many outlets, I have so many ideas and have gained so much knowledge, but I am afraid that I have become STUCK; that I have gotten so far and now am over inpatient, saddened with my progress, and just not enjoying this anymore.
while I remain focused and determined to work I now think that this is the time to just go out, enjoy the process, and work.

this daily blog has taught me a lot; I have learned a lot throughout this journey and have learned a lot about myself along the way. I am over excited for what's next.
this is not the end of this blog rather I will not remain on a set schedule as my other platforms will take more priority for now on.

be sure to follow me on YouTube (click here) if you want to stay more up to date on what I'm doing. thanks so much for all the support. I am going no where, this is definitely not the end, rather the start of something new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key