never working for the weekend

4/13/2018

I wanna be that lion, to have no need for external motivation to do what I do. I want my motivation to come from within. I want so bad to be better that it hurts. I will do everything I can to be better. I won't be average, I won't give only 80%. I have to give my best, I must. I know my WHY and it hurts to not be there already. I can do it for them, I will do it for them, I must do it for them.

Thank you. Blessings

so thankful for everything I have, everything I've been fortunate to experience.
my family is good, my health is good, my life is good


  • 2 opportunities to intern over the summer; 1 I've already made conversation and applied for the other I will be applying to before the end of the day
  • I just found out that thankfully to God I am not in too unbearable of a financial hole, that I might actually have a life worth living with regards to money
  • my family is out there doing what they do but they're all still here and doing well and so I must keep going, for them
3 more weeks my people, 3 more weeks...
I'm nervous, I've tired, I'm anxious, I'm afraid... but at the same time I'm ready, I'm motivated, I'm relieved
I can't look back, I can't compare myself to others; I just have to move forward
we're so close, we've come so far
I wanna build this blog, this idea of content creation, this business in general

90% you can be good, you can be great
but I have to give 100%, I have to
I want this, I need this; there's so much more and I want more

Keep It Simple
I just wanna help people man, I just want to live a life that my family can be proud of. I want to move us past where we are, to have the experiences that we currently aren't having, I want more. I want more for them, I want more for anyone around me. I can do this.


a few hours later...

ugh... I am so physically drained but tennis is life
it's been another good Friday, I certainly cannot complain
I really do have to work on this weakness I have in life right now as it's causing me a lot of problems
thankfully we have Cars & Coffee in the morning, definitely looking forward to that

keep moving forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key