many thanks

4/11/2018

ok I might take a break from the blog... or... idk
I'm not doing what I need to be doing
I struggle with getting things done; I get distracted too easily so we'll see

still working on the group project for h350 although it's due on Friday :O
thankfully h374 is going pretty well
no class on Friday

internship tomorrow, haven't been all week and honestly I don't feel like going
but it's been a good week thus far, it's time to make it great

grandma is away on vacation :)


so I've found/concluded with myself that I for sure won't be getting a new car anytime soon
so why don't make due with what I have
I think I'm gonna go ahead and get my car decal for my YouTube channel :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key