keep it simple, life isn't as complex as it sometimes seems

4/1/2018

it's Easter Sunday, a good Sunday
but I have to study for that test tomorrow so here's what I'm gonna do for today's post

here's everything I know and what I'm getting involved with regarding this business:

  • content creation
    • digital products
    • content
      • videos on YouTube
      • photos
  • marketing & remarketing
    • social media
    • email
    • digital
      • facebook
      • google AdWords
  • affiliate marketing
  • network marketing
  • services
    • teaching
      • webinars
      • courses
    • freelance work
      • Fiverr etc
    • consulting
  • e-commerce
    • dropshipping
      • Shopify or my own website
    • Amazon FBA
    • reselling & arbitrage
that's my line of work, I eventually want to have all of these incorporated into my business and be profiting from them.
for now I'm profiting only from online surveys, my typical part time job, services (stringing rackets and hitting as a hitting partner), and on occasions I teach tennis. In the summer I will have a 9-5 Monday through Friday teaching tennis which will provide nice income also but I plan to be profiting from my online business by then. The ultimate goal is to be working for myself by the time this summer opportunity ends.

Happy Easter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key