hopefully I can sleep tonight :P

4/2/2018

it's over :)

another good Monday and thankfully I'm all done with the annoying exams
always working
making a little money when I can for the business which I will be launching very soon
strung 1 racket yesterday, 2 tonight, then I need to get my 2 rackets done very soon

always give your best effort even when you don't "have to"
it's the only way to truly be that "good person" that you want to be

okay enough of the arbitrariness... I'm tired and I don't want to just fill up this post with nonsense.

internship tomorrow, will probably spend a good amount of time there despite the fact that I am nearly 60 hours behind with this process and there honestly is just about no way I can catch up...

let's make this a good week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key