holy h graduation is here

4/29/18

we're going to own this, we won't let tomorrow or this challenge in general defeat us, we are going to prove it to everybody. this is not the end; this is only the beginning

I want to give up, I say I'll never do this college thing again, I complain/complain/complain about my life's situation, and I simply don't want to move forward

but we can't have this, we can't allow this. this is my life, we only get to do it once. your life's circumstances do not define you, what defines you comes from within. it's not about your degrees, money in your bank account, or other certificates and achievements. it's about what you do, it's about how much heart and courage you have to do the things that you get done

tomorrow is the challenge, these past 5 years have been the challenge, life is a challenge. we will defeat this, together

you don't need the motivational videos, you don't need mom or dad's help, you just have to get up and do it. we're always gonna be in an uphill battle, life will never be easy. everyone has problems, nothing in life is given for free.

people come and people go as does money. pain is temporary, your legacy can last for decades to come.

I wanna rise and do more than this. 30,000 in debt for choices I now don't support or believe in but I now fight everyday for my dreams and I try my best to motivate and educate you to do the same.

2 tests in 2 completely different subjects, 2 difficult subjects, both on the same day. 5 years of pain with depression, losing and wasting money, relationships formed and relationships lost, it's been tough. but it could always be worse...

I wanna be a YouTuber, I want to work for myself and be able to teach those that follow me how to do the same things that I aspire to be doing.

as I believe we all do I too have a story, a story I hope to someday reveal. people give so much praise to GPA's, politics, "leading figures", money, people, and just things that so often are just so damn irrelevant.

I will fight for my chance, I will fight for my life.

1 more week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

Scheduling is key

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?