Happy Tuesday, make it great

4/3/2018

I finally got some sleep... and... I'm feeling great
it's time to rock n roll as they say, I'm ready to work
I completed my stringing orders to the best of my ability, made the best of my day, spent some time at the internship, attempted to record a video for the YouTube channel and now it's time to work :)


as of course, I didn't do very well on the so called "easier" test in h374, I managed to fail yet again but thankfully I'm still "passing" overall. tonight I want to work on the stupid project due this Friday for that class
hopefully this means that I did very well on the test in 350, god I really need this. I have to pass that class. everything is coming along decently, idc about grades; as they say "C's get degrees," and all I want is to be done

YouTube
Marketing
Finding a potential full time job
Graduating
Cert exam
summer job

only four more weeks after this week, thank you God... somehow we're already going into Wednesday.

I just want to change my life and the lives of my family and friends... college isn't doing anything for me. now more than ever they need me and I'm beyond ready to work, I'm not doing anything right now because these classes are in my way

this is my time
I can, I will, I must

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key