fun times at 23

4/27/18

less than 2 weeks. oh my god
guys this is huge, life is about to change, change in a major way whether we want it, whether we're ready or not
$31,000 in debt, but no more homework, no more projects
I become a slave to america but no longer will I be a "student"
it's time to start doing the real things that I have to be doing to be able to do the stuff that I actually want to be doing in life period

no more wasting time; I struggle with prioritizing but now I have become a man on a mission

I don't even desire to form any new relationships not for business or work, I don't even want to purchase or even think about cars or other material items, and I most certainly don't want to spend my time doing things with the inclusion of people that aren't getting me closer to my goals.

this is my time

I love to drive
I love helping people
I like a flexible schedule
I like to be able to keep moving and not just sit behind a desk for 40 hours
I want and believe I can be my own boss
I love meeting new people, people who have dreams
I like adventures
I enjoy the process

there's still so much work to do before this semester is over however :(

  • cert exam next tues 10am
  • h374 exam next Mon 12pm
  • h350 exam next Mon 4pm (hopefully won't need to take the stupid final)
  • graduation May 11th 1:30pm
  • h374 group project due next Fri
  • h495 work due May 1st
Money comes and money goes :P somehow it's all going at once
acsm exam ~                                          $300
car brake fluid & realign back brakes ~ $300
car taxes ~                                               $200
graduation crap                                       $60
student loans (after 6 month grace) ~     $31,885

and that's pretty much my awesome life right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

Scheduling is key

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?