feeling good

4/10/18

it just goes to show, if you just show up, things happen
you can just show up with a racket and tennis balls at the tennis courts and someone will play with you
it doesn't matter where you're from, what you do, or what you look like
we as people are here to be together, to work together

met some more tennis friends today and got to see some very nice cars
mustang gt, ferrari california, a subi wrx (lady driven), a challenger hellcat as well as a few other challengers

I'm still soo tired though, I'm just always tired
I'm not unmotivated at this moment but I am feeling sluggish and sleepy

didn't go to the internship today 😅
I normally go there on Tuesdays but with all the time on the court I honestly just didn't/don't feel like it today, maybe tomorrow

today's my day
about to work on the free product, hopefully finish my part for the h350 group project, and get things planned out for the remainder of the week for my business

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key