a good Saturday

4/7/2018

another good Saturday
woke up feeling not so great but we're ending it off on a good note
about to do some school work for h350 then string 2 rackets for some moolah
it's all about the business, probably won't get to work on it again tonight but we'll see

I really need to work on another aspect of myself
-getting things done
-rather than procrastinating, do it now
-once you start it, do it
-if you're gonna do it, give it your best

that's what I share as inspiration for people and now it's time for me to practice what I preach as they say. I struggle badly with completing my school work. I quickly become distracted, I easily become unmotivated to complete it, I honestly am just tired of school and homework

don't take anything for granted
appreciate what you have
consider what you give when thinking of what you want to get
nothing in life is guaranteed

I just found today -something that I have- I might not need to buy/make another purchase
I already have a cheaper tripod and was considering buying another
turns out I may be able to use what I have, and save some money :)
always a good thing

keep moving forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key