2 more weeks :)

4/22/18

as much as I want to hear and abide by the principle of patience I cannot let this financial issue become not as important in my mind

I'm in a lot of debt, at age 23. sure I may be young but I don't plan to always live my life on the losing side of things.
I have big goals for life and want nice things. I have a desired level of success much higher than those around me and I can't afford to waste years upon years if I want to make it.
I'm making money right now but only enough to survive the bills and lifestyle I currently have. I can't even afford a cheap apartment or my student monthly payments for my loans when they start up in the next 6-8 months.


  • exercise more
    • strength gains
    • flexibility
    • stamina
    • hydration
  • business
    • regular YouTube videos
      • always recording
          • My Journey - business, cars, motivation
        • YouTube
        • Instagram
        • Facebook
    • learning and investing
      • course to help get started?
      • Go-Pro?
      • advertisements
time to enjoy life :)

thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

Scheduling is key

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?