work in progress :P

3/10/2018
it's Saturday already, and it's early. well early enough for my friends from other parts of the world to hopefully see this while the sun is still up. tomorrow's my last day of spring break in what hopefully and I know will be my last semester of college. I didn't have the experience I wanted to with this break but I will try my best to go into these last 8 weeks with more energy and focus to essentially finish strong. the first half was tough and we had some great highlights, this last half of the semester will be equally as difficult if not even more difficult but we can do it.

I hate making bold statements such as "today starts," or "today marks the first day I..." so I will just say this, I am planning to take better care of my physical health. I need to stretch more, I want to get on a schedule for my strength training (just push-ups and small stuff), and I want to learn to back flip. Being able to do a back flip and have better body awareness has been a huge goal of mine as we seemingly tend to lose this skill as we grow older.

here are my short term goals:

  1. graduate college
  2. earn my Google AdWords certification
  3. earn my Facebook Blueprint certification
  4. earn an IT/computer related certification
  5. profit $100 through 
here are some of the tasks I'll have/hope to have on my routine:
  1. studying (something I never do)
    1. regular schedule of studying
  2. YouTube
    1. better video uploads
    2. many, many more live streams on business content and my journey to becoming an entrepreneur
  3. my business
    1. my website and growing my business
  4. certifications and outside education
  5. fitness/eating better
anyways guys thanks for reading, I may post again but I had my idea for today's post early for a change, if you read this and find interest then leave a comment of your short term goals and things you're currently doing.
thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key