tired... internship is pissing me off

3/6/2018

we just hit 2000 total blog views as of 3/5 - 3/6 2018 counted before this post was published of course. thank you guys so much. I started this blog for me to be able to keep track of my progress and how I use my time as I'm "working so hard" now for my goals.
it has been a very interesting journey thus far and by using this platform I have learned a lot.

unfortunately guys, my time is frequently being misused, or at least, I'm not spending enough time doing what I really want/need to be doing.
I have wanted to order this darn camera for a few days now, I have wanted to get back to working towards my Google Ads certification, I wanted to start my project for my nutrition class.

but my damn internship; I spent 3 hours there on Monday and 2 hours there today. I need to be spending at least 15 hours there a week, I don't want to be there every single day. I'd much rather spend a good amount of time there per day to be there for maybe 2 days, 3 days a week max. things are going to have to change, especially considering the fact that I'm still behind by 40 hours or so and already have only done 5 hours this week. 😒

okay enough ranting, I'm gonna get back to work on what I need and want to be doing. I have to be back at my internship by 8:30am tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key