THE POWER IS BACK :)

3/3/2018

what a Saturday.
so thankful to have our electricity back.. connecting and building my network as I can.. working harder to be working smarter all while keeping my personality

I managed to arrange a lesson with a friend of mine :P it's amazing how effective word of mouth is and just how little we can know about one another as people, until we just use our words.

it's the little things such as this that really motivate me. tomorrow I plan to go out and film an awesome video for the YouTube channel. as I've mentioned before I am easy inspired and see opportunity everywhere, I also love good music and with these interests I just love making videos. I'm really hoping to revitalize this craft and to begin producing high quality content for the channel.


  • I'm working really hard on this free digital product for my business. It will contain a lot of valuable information that will hopefully spark interest to and trust within me and my brand. tonight I wanna make some progress with my school stuff, specifically this stupid group project I have for nutrition, and to get back on track towards earning my Google Adwords certification.
another day another dollar, so blessed to be in a position where I can make "easy" money, or money doing something that I actually enjoy. many people are unable to do this and for that reason I am forming my business. I unfortunately am not where I want to be, am not making progress as quickly as I'd like but I keep my reminders close of just how fortunate I truly am and I will never forget this.

guys... I haven't had any coffee in a few days, I'm tired lol. I am not addicted or anything but it does feel weird not having my coffee. I thankfully have been trying to increase my water intake lately but I don't think I can go another day without coffee so hopefully tomorrow's post will be a great one.

anyways guys, thanks for reading. keep moving forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key