the grind and the struggle

3/30/18

9 hours yesterday, 6 hours today at the internship, maybe 2/3 hours for tomorrow.
hopefully got a B or so on the test today, for sure didn't get an A as our professor is an idiot, he gave us less than an hour for a rather difficult exam :)
I'm feeling doubtful that I'm really gonna make it big, that I'll be able to make any positive major moves in the near future
but I'm doing my best and working hard each and every day

tired... friday evening and all I wanna do is sleep... it's only 9pm
I definitely don't want to go back to my internship tomorrow but it's whatever
I spent the majority of my friday at the internship, started the day struggling with my h374 class.. both the lab then a test in the lecture
nearly ruined my car 😖

ugh well hopefully things will get better soon.
I'm going to order my car decal and vlogging tripod here tonight.

thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key