sunday funday - time to crush it

3/25/2018

it's time to dedicate my life to the process
it's time to make my goals my life, to make my daily actions meet my values

everyday working
everyday working on my fitness
working out
drinking more water
stretching more
everyday producing content
youtube and videos
photos/social media
content for the website
everyday working to be better

it's time to crush these last few weeks of young adulthood
school and classes
student loans
business and clients
content creation
financial management
social relationships
physical fitness

I keep overthinking things with the business but I think I've finally laid out a plan
1 YouTube channel
it's me and my journey
1 IG/Twitter/FB for business
1 website (for now)

actually things will take a turn here for this post

today is a big day honestly; things are about to change for the better
it's just me, myself, and I doing this thing so I really need to be committed, I need to enjoy it
like I've mentioned before; I want to make a change both for myself but for the community around me, the lives of those around me that want change
I wanna feel good, look good, and be doing good things
business is rolling, I'm actually sleeping and feeling good

big things are coming soon
thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key