striving for more

3/18/2018

I win even when I lose :P
it's a song lyric from a song by a pretty cool artist that I'm following now on YouTube
educate, motivate, inspire
keep moving forward, positive vibes only
make the best of every day, own your day
we do what we have to do to be able to do what we wanna do

I can't wait to have my supercar, either the Nissan GT-R or the Charger Hellcat, idk something flashy though for my first car

anyways guys, I'm gonna try to give some more value here but I've pretty much wasted a bunch of my free time. today was yet another good day, met up with my business partner, played some tennis, now it's time to work. I have a lot of homework, I have a lot of work (goals/feats to be done) with my business, and I want to begin to change my ways.

I consume caffeine too often, I don't stretch, I'm not really *doing much, I'm not in the most healthy of situations, I don't drink water, lol, and I just wanna be better
it's time to be better, it's time for change so I hope you guys will continue to stick with me through this, I'm excited to be better and do better

I need more friends :L or to be more active at least, I've been saying this a lot but I really need to be more social, it's killing me to not be as socially involved

thanks for reading guys, better posts to come

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key