start your day right - Monday

3/19/2018

It's Monday
Let's go!

Let's make today a great day, Let's own it
I've cleaned up a little, working on the business now, about to get in a good workout before my LONG BORING nutrition class

my plan is to get a video done today, idk if I want to bring my camera out so I may use my iPhone for this, we'll see

I always hope to do multiple posts and say I'll make the posts better day by day but tbh it's tough. I can't give too much priority to this blog considering it's low value to what I'm doing but I have much appreciation for the few of you that do read my blog and keep up with what I'm doing.

I'm really hoping to make the transition over to uploading very frequently on my YouTube channel and build my audience there.

As much as I am not looking forward to my nutrition class I am motivated to get out. I'm going to own today. unfortunately thus far (I nearly forgot) I've already skipped my 12pm class but honestly who cares. college is amazing man, I hope to get my opinion out there one day
-to make a difference

I'm going to try to make the posts earlier in the day for now on, I for sure want to spend more time going back and looking over this journey starting with DAY 1

we're nearly 6 months in, we continue to grow and move forward, make everyday count.
there's been a lot of pain and tons of losses but we have to lose to win.
you have to fail if you ever want to win.
we are better than this.
we have more to offer and further to go in life.

I literally have so so so so so freaking much to do.
I need to organize my self which is especially why I'm writing today's post now.

I want to work on my health, my wealth, my relationships
my back is stiff, I don't drink enough water, my bones ache lol
I have things to sell, my business needs organization, my website and YouTube channel need more attention
I really want to be more socially active as I've mentioned before

set your goals, make a plan to accomplish them, go after it
work hard, get back up after failures, never stop learning, keep fighting
and when it's all said and done, teach others, help them to get to where you are

we can do this if we work together
#support
anything is possible if you believe it

thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key