snow on the 1st day of spring :) but I'm happy

3/21/2018

times like this I really can't wait to be where I wanna be. this environment I'm in, the people I have to deal with, life in general is just not reflective of me and what I want it to be.

It's snowing out, the roads are honestly bad, not only do I live pretty far from campus but there are potentially thousands of other students that also don't live on campus yet VCU decides to remain open leaving the discretion up to us. they basically tell us to make our best judgement as to whether to travel to our classes that we're paying so much for/can't afford to miss. The professors? they most often, or at least all of mine, have the mindsets of people living before the 21st century. to say that "if the school is open then class continues" thereby meaning that by not coming to class you fall behind simply has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

Last time I checked this is 2018, we have the internet... basically we don't have to be this stupid. It's so sad to be in an environment such as this and I can't wait to be out of it.

I'm so tired... but I'm going to make today a good day. I skipped h374 yet again, for the second time this week. it's snowing out man, unsafe conditions, my life is more important.

guys I'm so excited however, I stayed up late last night working on my website/my business and I'm so motivated and happy and overjoyed with the progress I'm making. I'm so excited and anxious to be actually working within my business and seeing results. Not just the financial results of hopefully making passive income but the results involving those I'm helping.

I'm trying to go farther, to be better, to do things I've never done/no one imagined I could do/I never thought I would do. we only get 1 life so why not spend it doing what you actually want to be doing, with nothing else considered. I don't care about if I'm making money, I don't care if you don't like what I'm doing; we have to live our lives for ourselves it's the only way to really find happiness.

here's a bit of what I need to do today:

  • organizing
    • my room/ life 
      • working out space
      • having space to work
      • environment fit for productivity
      • friends & social life
    • my business
      • YouTube ... &IG?
        • media
      • my business
        • website
          • products
          • webinars/streams
          • courses
          • marketing launches/ ads
      • my tennis life
        • lessons
        • hitting partners
      • financials
    • school
      • graduation (hopefully)
      • financial aid
      • classes
        • h374
          • lab
          • tests (missed 2 classes/catchup)
        • h350
          • test upcoming
          • group project
        • h495
          • tomorrow & friday/catchup
and that's pretty much my life right now. no time for fun or friends it's all business/work 
😊😀😅😖

oh well, we work hard to play hard. 

thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key