Saturday

3/31/2018

welp here we are, going into the fourth month of the year and I'm gonna keep it real, not much progress has been made. I don't feel as if I've gotten any closer to my goals. I definitely don't feel any more satisfied and content with life than I did last year. I haven't grown. I still am unhappy. I'm still broke and have no idea of how I can even make things better.

it's 9:30pm here, basically close to time for me to go to sleep, or so I believe. I'm just not working hard enough. after listening to the story from the guy working at the gas station I stopped at today I can honestly agree that I am not working hard enough. I'm fucking spoiled and I just don't know what to do. I appreciate what I have and for sure days like today, stories (of how life real is for some people) such as those I heard today really put things into perspective for me. it's 9:30 and I typically am sleep and don't stay up past 1am in spite of the fact that I have an exam on Monday in my nutrition class and I am no where near prepared. I'm spoiled.

anyways...

I have to study, but I don't want to. I don't want to be in college anymore and it's not just senioritis. This path is not one I want to be on. I don't feel as if I'm working towards my goals.

I have to study but all I want to do is work on my business. I haven't uploaded a video to YouTube in a while. My website that I purchased nearly 2 weeks ago now is not even live as it's simply not ready for the public. I haven't been able to really make any progress with my business yet here we are going into month 4 out of 12 for the year.

I can't wait to be done with college. would and will never do it again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key