most people worked/work really hard on Mondays, I somehow managed not to today :O

3/5/2018

ugh, this internship experience, college in general, sucks.
my supervisor is human of course, so even he will sometimes be too busy to reply to text messages, but this completely through off my day. well, kinda. I didn't want to and honestly didn't fully plan to do things as I wanted to but long story short I spent only about 3 hours there today despite my intentions to spend a good 5-10 hours there. oh well

as much as I want to go out and film something it's just so chilly here in my area. instead I'm gonna work here from home and possibly play some video games. I'm feeling great and motivated it just sucks that things are the way that they are right now but honestly, it's motivation for me to work harder. I have to work harder if I wanna get out of this situation.

ugh, this weather is also bothering my immune system a bit. I've been waking up with cold like symptoms pretty much every day but I'm pretty sure I am not sick, yet. sooo... I'm gonna have some tea, drink some more water as I'm currently doing, and possibly go to bed a little earlier.

guys, I am back with this thought, have been mentioning it for a long long while now, probably even before starting this daily blog; but I think today is the day. I really want an action camera to be able to film POV driving videos if you've ever seen those and honestly I could use it for much more in times where your standard (or my above standard, above normal budgeting cost) camera wouldn't be as effective. I've narrowed it down to about a $100 dollar purchase for the camera and necessary additives which isn't too bad, I never really make purchases but then again I am really trying to use any extra side savings for investments towards my business. idk, maybe... but I also need an external hard drive as my dad strongly suggests, as it isn't good to use up too much space on your laptop, although mine has a 1 terabyte hard drive 😕
but I really love making videos and want to take my YouTube channel very, very seriously so we'll see

anyways guys, I am gonna get back to work, thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key