making progress

3/26/2018

thank goodness, we didn't have nutrition today. that class honestly sucks, the professor is horrible honestly (asshole), and I really don't think more than half the class will retain at least 50% or more of the material post graduating from college. I'll never change my opinion on this

it's been another one of those Mondays. unfortunately I witnessed an older woman crash into the side of a parked car as she tried to pull out from behind it. it's not even about age but I certainly have noticed that people who become more experienced with life if you will, or become less involved or caring/aware of their behavior, tend to lose perspective. these are the people that may be more vulnerable to ridiculous errors such as what I saw today.

a test this week with a project due in the same class all on the same day, a test next Monday with a project due in my internship's parent class, so much work

I managed to help a friend of mine, always makes me happy to help others in any way that I can.

I can't decide upon something so tonight, right now I will make up my mind.
Branding for my business
I couldn't decide whether my next investment will be in a car decal and if so what kind (promoting my YouTube or Instagram) and where will/can I get this done. The other option for next investment was the Go-Pro or an alternative action camera but I don't think I will be doing this. I hopefully have found a different option, one I've never seen done before but involves making do with what I have, and will be testing this out tomorrow. The last option of course involves some digital items. along with the website I've constructed comes several plugins in which I will have to acquire over time as it all comes with a price. I want to add a store to my website, live webinars, digital products, courses, email marketing, location tagging, and many, many more things.
*everything in italics will come with a monthly fee

anyways guys I'm going to try to produce some content tonight so I will return tomorrow.

thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key