it's already the middle of the week my goodness

3/14/2018

guys, if there's another lesson I can provide that I myself also need to remember; don't spread yourself to thin. I think that's how you say it, basically don't take more on than you can chew. lol, basically, don't overload yourself.

Self Discipline

it's a habit. it's an urge. it's a choice.
I have to meet my goals, I have to get to work, I have to do this
I can do this, I will do this, I must do this

no more bs'ing
I'm starting my website today... those that truly support me will go follow... those that really like what I'm doing will really be a part of this because it's what I'm doing
I've come up with excuses, formed too many stories against starting and now we're almost 4 months into the new year.

my "business partner" who gave us the goal of acquiring our desired items and meeting financial goals by this year - I don't know
I cannot speak on behalf, I cannot make someone else, I am not you/him/or anyone else. I can only do me, I can want more for you but you have to want more for yourself

You are what you consistently do

I will try to make a second post for you guys tonight, I have a lot to get done


  • 3 videos or so now for the YouTube channel that I've been slowly working on, I've decided to slow myself and take more time with my videos. I'm happy with my progress
  • school work 😒
  • my website and my business - I have to get started, I have to let my pride/ego/anxiety/fear go, it's time for me to show the world who I am and what I do
I believe that all successful entrepreneurs want to see you, the one following my progress, do well. It's your choice to act. You're gonna have to fail to grow. It's about how bad you want it.

thanks for reading, until later



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key