How do you spend your fridays? This is what I do --- work :P

3/16/2018

man, so many responsibilities. life is a hassle. all revolving around money of course: bills, places to be, things to get done; it never ends.

I'll honestly be so happy to be done with college. a major goal of mine once I graduate is to of course find a decent job or to be making enough money to live comfortably and to then get my own place. I definitely need my own space; idc how I do it whether I have to find a roommate or whatever I just have to go. I need my own space and I need time to myself away from all this nonsense. I believe that I myself and very optimistic, I love life and enjoy the simple things in life, and have very big aspirations in life. I literally see myself going on vacation to somewhere with mountains to just enjoy the view, enjoy nature, and definitely get away from all this online media drama.

just remember guys, always remain humble, always remain positive.
life is never predictable, you just don't know what's gonna happen next.

alright guys as I may have mentioned yesterday, my new website is LIVE!
I repeat...
my new website is LIVE!

I'm so excited to build my business and to see how far I can go. it's 2018, a year to remember, I'm for sure gonna make the best of this year and I hope you guys will also

currently:

  1. h374 (repeating this class because I'm an american moron kid)
    1. the lecture is just so boring honestly. I really think it's sad to have professors that complain about their personal problems and try to relate to their students by explaining the "hard work" that they are currently involved in. Also I personally don't care to hear that professors have also been in our shoes as undergrads when receiving our negative feedback on the ridiculous work they give us.
    2. the lab... idk why we have it but it's not bad, definitely helps to even your grade out.
      1. overall I expect to get a C, maybe even a B this time around for this class as I'm working really hard to study and do better.
  2. h350 (would not recommend, will never take again)
    1. it's honestly just bad, the professor is someone whom I don't think I could work well with; we're very different people and I personally don't care for him. definitely would not take this class again with him nor would I recommend.
      1. I'm aiming for a C
  3. h495 (this internship experience is... well...)
    1. this internship just has absolutely nothing to do with what I want to do in life so I'm essentially doing free work for a company/organization that I wouldn't even want to work for pay at. I typically do nothing besides busy work which I don't mind but it's really not a good use of my time at this point. I really should've switched majors. 
      1. Regardless, I handle this as I do with anything and I expect an A for this class/experience.
  4. YouTube & social media
    1. it's been harrrd, to keep up that is. I haven't posted a video in a short while now and I honestly haven't sat down to decide upon my social media campaign that I'll be working and leveraging through my business. I'm hoping to really pick up on this progress with the renewed energy and motivation provided from starting my website. I am going to make this happen.
  5. Marketing certifications & becoming a Marketer
    1. this also has been a pain, I still don't have my gosh darn Google AdWords certification. right now my goal is the certification in fundamentals and the Search certification, I personally think these will be most applicable for my current goals and business. also I want to get the Facebook Blueprint certification but that'll come after the Google cert. 
    2. also guys stay tuned (if you care), there was a post online for a social media intern, I applied, received a phone call the same day and am now awaiting an interview. this opportunity could also involve a separate opportunity to make money while creating YouTube videos for this company's brand which would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Building an online business (affil & network marketing, dropshipping, amazon fba, reselling)
    1. ugh... I need more time, but as I mentioned before. I believe we're at 7 weeks remaining now or even less, idk. basically we're doing good, we're making progress. working hard everyday

alright guys, thanks for reading. keep moving forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key