good Friday

3/9/2018

alright guys, another great day. it's Friday, sadly I'm starting the blog rather late which means many of you won't be able to see it in time but I will try my best to finish this quickly. my posts are normally completed later in the day than now but I'm going to try to post earlier for you guys for now on.

idk about you guys but I sometimes like being busy. it gets me going and forces me to be energetic and motivated which I guess for me is a bit easier since the normal things I have on my schedule I don't mind.
worked a bit x 2 doing fun stuff, then handled my school stuff, lost my car for a bit then got it back all good and new and now I'm home relaxing and "working."

I'm gonna try to upload a video for you guys tonight then hopefully do some more filming next week. I really want to pursue this more heavily but we'll see how life goes.


here's a little motivation guys, if you need it:

you have to believe in yourself in order for anyone else to believe in you
pain is temporary unless you choose to make it last forever
nothing will be handed to you, you have to work for it
you have to enjoy the process so much that work becomes fun for you
if someone has advice for you, listen
the only way you can fail on your journey is if you quit
at the end of pain is success through hard work
no more distractions, no more excuses, no more I can't do it
live to be judged, aspire to lead by example
don't be afraid to fail, failure is a part of being successful
even college degrees don't have timelines, stop rushing yourself
don't compare yourself to others, you are on your own journey

I aspire for greatness my people, keep moving forward and never give up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key