challenges are only there to make you stronger

3/8/2018

work work work
there's always something going on. stringing a racket, losing my car for half a darn day, playing tennis, school bs, internship bs
sadly I didn't pass the Google AdWords assessment here on my second attempt, the third time will certainly be the charm I know it. I earned a 75% this time and all I needed was an 80% to pass, I'm getting closer and feeling more confident.

this journey has gotten crazier and crazier and I really feel as if I need to change things. I need to work on myself and renew my energy and passions towards what I'm doing. I remember doing really well in school and feeling much more energetic, things have changed quite a bit.

I sometimes think about why I daily blog here. Maybe I won't make an impact or even help people but then I think to myself, I may as well do it anyways. If I can help just 1 person then that's enough for me.

anyways guys, I'm gonna go out and try to have a good day, keep moving forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key