9 hours at the internship - legit

3/29/2018

test tomorrow, not ready
test Monday, why me?
project due Monday, what is life?

I'm tired and super busy, can't wait for the weekend.
pay day in 2 days :)

people don't look out for you, you have to look out for yourself. lesson of the day for me every darn day.
give your best no matter what
a little movement forward is better than any amount of movement backwards

can't wait to graduate already, college sucks. I wouldn't do it if we were to go back in time, wouldn't and won't do it again. I don't recommend it. in certain cases it's mandatory, in certain cases, it can negatively impact your life and future.

thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key