8 more weeks

3/11/2018

welp, spring break is officially over. today's my last day of fun although I really have to work on my project now for my nutrition class as no one else has stepped up to lead the group.

I'm so tired though guys, I may have to go out and do something active today. I really want to put a lot of effort towards my group project, possibly upload a video to my YouTube channel or at least go out and film, and work on my business today. it's a windy and cold day here in rva and I don't just want to do as I normally do and stay in and get nothing done. sadly we've already lost an hour with this ridiculous time change.

I now understand a bit more of what it is that I want to have as an integral part of my online business; my marketing business. as a marketer I want to help businesses succeed, if you're a tennis coach and you need more students to give lessons to, if you're a shirt company and you just want to build a bigger audience, or if you're even a designer or artist and want to expand your business. I think that I would be referred to as a generalist, I don't have just 1 specialty or interest, I'm interested in anything and everyone. I want to help anyone and everyone that I can.

it's a life choice, this isn't a job or something that we have as a career choice. I want to help people.

and I believe that we all do, just in different ways (I may have mentioned this before).

be humble, be appreciative, be yourself and never give up. we only get to do this life once so why not live it on your own terms doing whatever it is that you want to do. you can have whatever it is that you want if you're just brave enough to go after it, and to make a difference, and give back to those to help them to do the same.

it's so sad to me that we live in such a society where conformity and normality rule judgement. we don't give enough support and praise to those trying to make change.

I'm trying to do something that no one around me is doing, it's hard. it's not about the money, it's not about the lifestyle, it's about living life for me. I'm sorry but I don't want to do what you want me to do. I can't conform, I do not agree with what you think is normal. I think it's pretty darn insane. I don't care what you think of me or if you don't want to support my decisions, I know myself and what is right to me so that is what I have to do. you don't want to support me? fine. you'll read about me in 5 years.

damn. I was just about to end the post guys but I just heard this in a video

commit yourself - motivational video -- on YouTube
"you cannot be a believer until you see your whole life and the misery thereof, and wanna change it."

goodness that is pretty bold, but I love it. I certainly have seen in vision a forecast of my life and honestly what I saw to be exact was a life of misery and suffering.
a little about me - more to come
I've been spoiled in life and am behind for my age, maturity wise. there is a lot of choices that have been made that have put me in a bad position. I'm in a lot of debt financially, my health isn't where I want it to be etc...
but I've made the choice, I've committed myself and made the promise to move forward and give my best each and every day, which is why you all get these blog posts.


thanks for reading, I hope this helps
share this post if you enjoyed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key