Tuesdays

2/27/2018

ugh this internship is going to be more work than I thought. not the internship in full but managing my hours as I have just fallen behind on my hours and was hoping to make things easier for myself. it's whatever, I don't even wanna think on it.

it just feels as if things are just not going in my favor right now, times are just really tough. but I don't want that to come across as if I'm feeling down as I'm prepared for the fight, it just sucks to know that people don't support one another. people do whatever the hell they want to do and that usually involves a lot of factors. it simply upsets me to know/experience people not supporting those that are at least trying to make a positive impact on their lives. but that too is whatever, I'll keep fighting for myself.

I actually just got some advice from one of my email clients that I was planning to have in a group where I myself would be giving advice lol. unfortunately I've lost this member as a client and potentially more, but I will keep fighting. my plan was to find some "warm" and organic traffic for my business before launching but I now realize that I've been waiting too long. I know which market I want to go into and I have a somewhat formed business plan so I'm ready to launch.

I have to begin giving more time towards my classes and my annoying internship. I cannot wait to be done with college. for sure will not be going back anytime soon and similar to the saying that I've mentioned before, my feelings remain the same. the day I'm able to afford a lamborghini, or when life in general is going well for me due to my business and me pursuing my dreams I honestly will be a bit annoyed or at least not excited to give back to people who never believed in me anyways. honestly, to me college and this entire system we live in here in the states is designed to keep people in their place. whether that place involves their socioeconomic status or just life in general, you're essentially destined for failure with this stuff.

I have no sympathy or aspirations to help people who don't want to help themselves. I'm not god. and I don't have aspirations to help this stupid system which involves colleges with idiotic teachers who don't understand and take the time to appreciate the people. Basically, to me, the people come first. who you are and what you want to do is most important. I am ignorant, I am poor, I dream of being able to provide for myself and my family and have goals of owning nice things in life. no one cares.

NO ONE CARES.

that's basically it. I've mentioned that once before in a video and I'll mention it again. these college professors, your neighbors, the government, they don't care about you. and obviously that's speaking generally, I honestly want to believe that all people are good, I'm very optimistic. and with all the optimism in the world, I will be a failure in life if I carry on with this path I've taken with these people involved.

it literally should be no surprise to see me in a few years with a lamborghini and multiple other supercars living a life where I do public events/public talks to kids and/or adults for development and counseling, traveling for vacations internationally, and even doing many big things for myself such as building my own home or helping with scientific projects in Antarctica or Alaska.

now it should be known that I've never been outside of the US, in fact I've hardly been out of my home state. I'm poor, I can't even afford a BMW, oh yeah and I'm actually largely in debt to my school - I did not even want to go to college (another story for another day). many people think that I am shy, that I might not be as influential or at least not enough to make a huge impact as I aspire to.
      long story short, I aspire for more. the people around me don't even humor this. If I were to say that I am only doing the internship required of me to "just get it over with," I would be kicked out of my program, that I am paying thousands of dollars for, as another student was just recently (absolute bull shit). I could just switch degrees or drop out as many have recommended, only to accrue more student debt or drop out and have to begin paying my loans with money that I honestly and unfortunately do not have. I don't ask for sympathy or that anyone even cares but I at least believe that we as people should support those that aspire for more because you have to aspire for more in life. only those that dream for greatness achieve it and not many actually have these aspirations. if you choose to party and waste time you don't really want it, you're not committed.

ugh... I'm sorry for the venting guys, I just hate this life we live. I cannot wait to be successful as I promise to make change. I promise to always do my best to give back and make change for the future generations. I want so badly to see everyone who wants something be able to achieve it. I love and really enjoy seeing people do what they do.

keep moving forwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key