this week went by so quickly

2/23/2018

IT'S FRIDAY :) FINALLY!
I have so much I want to get done and so much that I have to get done. I'm still catching up on some that should've been done before, there's a bunch of things going on with my classes which I have to set some priority to, and thankfully only one more week to spring break. This week literally went by in a flash, I remember joking with my friend at the start of the week about how quickly the time would go until spring break showed up and yeah, time is flying. As much as I really don't want to rush things I am so so excited to be done with college. I've often time been described or referred to as somewhat cool or interesting when meeting people and the saddest thing to me is that I have been so negatively impacted by choices I've made lately. Our choices have such a major impact on our lives and honestly my business and major messages I want to spread as a "mission statement" or word of wisdom is that you should try to make the best/most educated decisions that you can in life. You don't want to get yourself stuck or off your true path with choices that may or may not be changeable.

okay... enough of that nonsense lol, I'm tired and just needed to let off some opinions.
anyways, I'm really hoping to begin producing more entertaining videos. My videos thus far have been in my opinion, pretty good, but I wanna get back to the awesome edits I used to create. I for sure plan to include more content with stuff like this:


nice cars, nice views and houses, point of view driving videos, basically I wanna have more fun with the YouTube channel. I really just want to begin living a little more if that makes sense and am hoping to switch jobs very soon. I currently am not even profiting part part part part time money a year, I couldn't even a ford a car bill with my current job because I work so few hours. I'm blessed with my current situation but I just want to work more, with a little more spending money I would be able to do a lot more including driving and maybe even buying more stuff for the YouTube channel. I for sure want to begin saving money also and I really need more funding for my business.

anyways guys it's time to get to work, I have a lot of ideas and plans for my business so stay tuned.

thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key