the walking dead comes back tonight :)

2/25/2018

guys I messed up. yesterday's post was always gonna be shorter than normal but I forgot to mention that today was/is a special birthday. my dad's birthday is today and I'm hoping that this gets to you guys soon enough to wish him a Happy Birthday.

unfortunately I now have less than 24 hours, much less actually, to prepare for the 2 exams I have tomorrow. an exam in h374, the class I'm repeating and nutrition, the class I'm beyond annoyed with. it's safe to say that I cannot wait to get tomorrow behind me although I truly am obviously not rushing time. I for sure am not rushing Tuesday as I recently realized that I am quite a ways behind on my hours for my internship so starting this week I really have to begin staying at my intern site longer no matter if I have something to do or not. it's unfortunate and I really am hoping that my supervisor will allow me to do some hours either off site or make-up hours.

anyways guys I've finally assigned some schedules to my business including my YouTube channel which will hopefully be for the better. I essentially had to do this since school/internship will require so much of my time. and it's only great news that spring break is next week however I really have to begin making up hours for my internship.

uhgghghgh, i don't know, we shall see how things go

anyways guys, until tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key