Long Mondays

2/26/2018

I survived :)
2 exams in one day. 2 exams in 2 very different classes; bio-mechanics/anatomy/physiology/musculoskeletal analysis and my other class nutrition
2 rather difficult classes, nutrition being the most outlandish and insane
tomorrow I definitely plan to film something and get some work done, I also really need to do a couple hours over at my internship unfortunately
but I'm hoping to get things smoothed out over with my internship

okay I'm rambling and talking about my problems, yet again I'm very tired. It's been a long Monday

unfortunately our university suffered a loss over the weekend, a student from my degree program. it's so sad honestly. a junior whom from what I heard was well involved and going places, was struck by a car while riding his bike in the late hours of Saturday evening and passed away sometime on Sunday.

so so horrible. I can't begin to imagine the reactions of his family, it's tough for us as peers of him, and putting things into perspective, you just never know what's gonna happen in this life.

with a story such as this it reminds me to not be such an asshole while driving as I tend to do honestly and for that I want to apologize. I love driving fast for those of you that don't know, but there's a time and a place. It reminds me to be cautious and responsible when in positions where it warrants and I hope that this is the same for others.

it also reminds me of just how short life is and how we truly don't know what to expect next. I am so thankful for everything I have and everyone in my life and take it as a responsibility to give my best effort in this life. to give my best effort every single day, I have to.

what shocks me is how things like this are truly happening every day. some one dies every day, some one is born every day. some one gets rich, buys a new car, marries their spouse, basically things are happening. life goes on so we have to.

if you aren't going after your goals, someone else out there in the world is working for theirs and with your lack of effort and lack of giving your best, you'll never get there. I myself was just in the hospital just yesterday for my grandma's husband whom thankfully, thank god, is doing well now.

life is crazy man, have goals or a reason to live and go after them every single day. be blessed.

thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key