long day of tennis on a thursday

2/15/2018

oh my goodness, guys I may have stumbled upon a new opportunity.
I have my new student for which I'll be teaching tennis as I mentioned in yesterday's post but here we are today with hopefully another opportunity for work that will fit into my current schedule.
this time what we have is an opportunity to actually work from home 😌

now I just wanna go back over this for people who later read this post

my goal isn't to just be working from home, or to just have some lazy but "working" from home lifestyle, or even to just make the most money in the world. I have goals revolving around money involving cars, houses, travel plans, and even life experiences but money isn't the ultimate goal. money doesn't bring happiness. and back to the main point, while I don't just aspire to not have to go to a 9-5 job I think that anyone would agree that being able to do what you enjoy wherever in the world while making money is the true goal.

to not have to feel as if you're "working" while at work is something far few achieve but to just settle for any job is what many end up doing. my goal and plan is to build something (a business/online) where I can "work" from anywhere that I want and make as much as I want/basically no limit to income.

okay there's that lol.

long story short I am very excited about this new opportunity for which I actually had to apply to and thankfully as of today, I was accepted :)

anyways guys I stayed out too long today, I feel a headache coming in so I will stop here

thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key