it's a new day - keep moving forward

2/22/2018

it's the last Thursday of the month, it's time for me to get to work. there's a lot more work to be done and far more memories to create. "throwback Thursday" for me I'm just gonna go back to my strengths, it's time for me to really push here.

we average about 400 monthly views here on the blog give or take 50 views, the YouTube channel now has over 10,000 total views, my fan base is growing and I'm now helping people not only in person with their problems but am now providing a service to those I meet over the internet. I haven't made much money, hardly any, with my business and in life in general but money is not the goal. money does not provide happiness. I only mention money to reference the fact that it takes true passion to stay dedicated to something with no financial reward. and often times you won't receive compensation no matter how hard you work on something, but you have to keep working and keep believing.

I have a test tomorrow, work the next day, possibly teaching tennis or playing on Sunday, 2 tests on Monday. the grind never stops. thankfully Cars & Coffee Richmond is this saturday morning, which I will be attending, and I really cannot wait to be around nice cars again. I'm hoping to get a bunch recorded to then be able to compile a new C&C video for the YouTube channel.

there is actually a new video, the one I've been mentioning for the past 2 days or so, about to be uploaded in the next few minutes. I'm working so so hard. constant videos, constant blog posts, constantly learning = all with no sleep. actually now that I think, I will go get some coffee and will return to the blog shortly or wait to get my coffee.

... πŸΌπŸ˜ŠπŸ•—

okay I'm back lol, I've got my coffee, I've finished and published then republished the video!!! now it's time to study. just remember guys, we all have 24 hours in a day, if you feel as if there just isn't enough time then you're gonna have to just work harder

keep moving forward, thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key