I promise to keep moving forward

2/16/2018

another friday
today we went to the MotorTrend Auto Show here in Rva
got to see some pretty cool stuff including the Mclaren 720s, the Mclaren 570s, another Nissan GT-R, and even got to sit in quite a few cars. sadly another time where I didn't get to sit in the GT-R but honestly I don't want to sit in or even see this stuff if it's not my own. I am of course happy for those that have this stuff but I don't just wanna be happy for other people all my life. as I've mentioned before, goals don't motivate me anymore, at least not the rewards that come with working hard. I am trying to make the process my lifestyle and just better enjoy it. and with that I'll just accept and enjoy whatever comes with my hard work rather than look to certain things in life hoping and dreaming to have them only to live life with hopes and dreams. I think that a life like that would be sad and depressing and ultimately would lead you no where. I wanna enjoy life, and enjoy the simple things and the things that I do have, what's real.

anyways that took a real turn but honestly I kinda wish I hadn't gone, seeing that stuff just leaves me feeling more and more as if I'll never get there, especially with the community I have around me. I have to and will have to outwork everyone I know including myself and my own limitations in order to achieve the goals that I want and I will. It just won't happen overnight, and it sure as hell won't happen with just moping around "enjoying/living life" and hoping and dreaming for this shit. I'm just tired of saying "man I can't wait to get there."

I promise you that if I were not in college, if I had just 6 months of my time :without school so I'd be working some crappy job probably in retail or something similarly simple; I would become a millionaire within 6-12 months and I for sure would enjoy life much more as I'd be able to not have "homework" - anything from work that comes home with me, and I'd for sure be making and saving more money than I am right now which I really need in order to start and funnel my business.

but that's okay, I have no excuses. there are plenty people who would love to just be in a position similar to mine or to have such options in life. I owe it to them, I owe it to my family, and I owe it to myself to chase my dreams. I have no excuses because when I make it, I'll be able to pick and choose who I allow in, all these idiots who don't believe will be begging me for answers. with all this nonsense going on in the world I really cannot wait to just have a start in life with no "school work that controls my life" so that I can have my freedom back.

anyways guys I'm gonna work on this video, I'm really motivated and excited to get it done so hopefully I'll finish it by tonight. go checkout my YouTube channel (click here) if you haven't already

thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key