another Great Monday

2/5/2018

It's another Monday

I didn't study - wasn't prepared for my Nutrition quiz, probably didn't do so well on that.
I'm hoping that I aced my exam in Hpex374
I saw an Audi R8 on the road while going to class, and towards the end of the day I got to see a student pull off in an SRT 392 Hemi Charger
Yet again I had a good conversation with my buddy - one of my only real "friends" at the moment
I did thankfully meet with my group for Nutrition, hopefully that'll be an opportunity to make some more friends
For some strange reason gas prices are up, my car took more gas than expected, and the computer/dash inside is reading a lower normal than normal for how much gas it has

alright now to the good stuff.

About me

  1. history
    1. grade school & sports (tennis)
    2. job opportunities & learning to network
  2. business
    1. Amway
    2. Affiliate marketing, drop shipping, content creation, amazon fba, real estate investing, stock investing

How I Make My Money
How I Create My Content
Getting Through It

I'm still getting those last 3 pages together and really the overall organization for the website but there she is. You guys are literally getting the behind the scenes, the exclusives on my business. Now obviously I'm just giving out a sneak preview/rough sketch of the real design as I am still building this business and have not yet brought it to life. I basically am showing you however, that my plan is to show people my story, to attract people and build trust, then teach them how to make money online. Many other people are already doing this and honestly just because this idea may work for me, doesn't mean it would work for you.

I currently have an email list of about 30 people whom I'm hoping will stick around to be the first customers/subjects/partners with my business. Obviously everything in the beginning will be free, I won't be selling or referring anything. The main goal is to provide value and to then refer products and services that help to make the end goal of my target audience possible. After my business has grown a considerable amount the next step involves creating my own products, introducing my own services, and maybe even providing courses to then ensure both the success of people who partner with me and my own financial success.

anyways guys, back to work for me, thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key