another crazy week but why complain

2/28/2018

alright guys, another short post, maybe, idk
I'm tired, I have a lot to do that I'm actually doing while writing this post and tomorrow, my "free day," I'll probably be spending most of it at my internship 😒

in other news I met a new friend today, yet again, another older individual. this older gentleman and I had a great conversation while playing tennis and I both have been reassured that I will find success and was able to or at least will hopefully be able to help him out.

I was able to finish a pretty funny video for you guys, to be uploaded some time this evening. I hopefully will film again tomorrow, and will uploaded a video that's already finished later this week or over the weekend.

THANK GOD, next week is my spring break. but... I must catch up on my hours at my stupid internship 😔 I'm not even disappointed or sad about it, I am just tired of doing things that I don't want to be doing. I want to spend my time working hard toward my goals, right now I am not.
I've decided that I no longer will approach anything, including my internship, with a negative attitude. I'm going to pack my lunch and go into my internship with a happy and energetic approach ready to just waste hours upon hours of my days there. 240 hours is honestly just way too much, I for sure will share this opinion when I've gained my influence.

man, tomorrow's gonna be a long day. I'll probably be spending about 9 hours at my internship tomorrow if I had to guess, I might not even go in as early as I was thinking. BUT i really need to get done with these hours :(
my supervisor gave me an A on my evaluation but as I said earlier, I for sure just want my experience there to be remembered as a good one by my supervisor and those involved. I just can't wait to have my business takeoff and to basically be living the lifestyle that I want...

I wanna lead by example, I want to show people just how simple life truly is
you don't have to just get some job that you hate, you don't have to stay at that job that you hate, any situation that you are in right now is only temporary and that's what I wanna help people to be able to understand. I actually want to see other people do good, those who are at least trying to.

it just frustrates me to be in an area, surrounded by people who don't want to support that idea. to be surrounded by people and to be in this area where people simply only care about themselves. you're looked down on to ask for help, people don't want to see other people reach their goals... it's sad

but that certainly won't get me down, that won't stop me. it's just tough

thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key