tough times

1/21/2018

ugh another headache, I made the mistake of going out in the cold with no hat on while my hair was wet. That typically will do it for me, if I am correctly diagnosing these as sinus headaches then yep, it's my fault. another crazy Sunday of rushing around getting things done and making money. got to spend some time with family and even got to see my dream car yet again. My business partner and I went to check out a beautifully spec'd out GT-R track edition. I need it

it looked very similar to this spec

But today will be my first day of experiencing both time divided for both my business and my school work. i need to study for my classes despite this only being the 2nd week and I have to keep working. I feel as if my business concept is the best for me in the right industry, I just have to spend time building it. I for sure will spend the most time building my brand before adding any options for monetization to establish trust within my community. I want to provide all the value that I can even if it requires some lost on my end.

my goal is to find as much free warm traffic as possible for my platforms and then switching over to paid traffic as I become a better marketer. ultimately I may either transition my current business plan into a marketing agency, introduce my own marketable products, or introduce a separate marketing agency. I enjoy helping people to grow their businesses and honestly just helping others with their problems in general. I want to help people to have better a better quality of life overall and through this I can already provide motivation, inspiration, and some education. While growing my business I plan to increase my skills in marketing, computer programming,

and despite all that cool stuff my college coursework is going to be very time consuming this semester. my nutrition class alone has a recommend minimum of 10 hours a week of studying and the other class will too require a good amount of time for studying. there's so much work to be done over the course of the next 4 months and honestly my schedule on a weekly basis for life in general is gonna be so crazy. studying, my internship, homework, classes, traveling to class, trying to maintain a social life and exercising, and work. all while trying to build my business.

anyways guys my head is still hurting and I'm feeling tired, until tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

never lose

What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

Scheduling is key